We hope you have had opportunity to consider the facilities offered by this well maintained holiday home and beautiful tourist area. If you need anything clarified or any special arrangements, do not hesitate to call us on 07500 907083 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to make a reservation, please telephone Hilary on 07500 907083 to confirm availability and make reservation.
Deposit is 25% of the rental rate. The remaining balance is due 6 weeks before arrival. When the reservation is made, a principal person should be nominated on the booking form. The booking form should be completed by the principal person and should list all persons residing in the property during the holiday. Confirmation of the booking and receipt of payment, will be forwarded to the principal person when the deposit has been received. Receipt of payment will be forwarded to the principal person when the final balance is paid. Deposit is non-refundable. Any payment relating to the remaining balance can be refunded if a cancellation is made 6 weeks prior to the date of arrival. If cancellation is made later than 6 weeks prior to arrival date, refund cannot be made.
Security/breakage deposit, £150 should be paid by cheque, with the final booking balance. This cheque will be returned 1 week after departure if the property and contents are satisfactory after residents vacate the property.
Weekly lets, the changeover day is Saturday. Checkout time is before 10am on the day of departure. Check in can be arranged for after 4pm on the day of arrival.
It is expected that residents will leave the property clean and tidy, free from clutter. We maintain the holiday home to a high standard and would like the property to be treated respectfully.
Terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions provide the basis for which the owners accept bookings for 2 Millfort close.
1. 2 Millfort close is a non smoking property. Smoking is strictly NOT permitted inside any part of the property. Smoking is permitted outside the property, e.g. in the rear garden, but please dispose of the waste properly. Failure to comply with this condition may result in cancellation of the remainder of your booking, forfeiture of your Good Housekeeping Deposit or both.
2. RESERVATIONS: Initial enquiries and reservations may be made by telephone, by post or by e-mail. Reservations, however, will only be secured on receipt of your Booking Deposit of 25% of rental rate. Deposits can be made by direct bank transfer in Sterling or by cheque. Initial reservations will be held for seven days.
3. CONFIRMATION: On receipt of your deposit, a Deposit Confirmation will be issued. This will confirm the dates of your reserved holiday and the total cost for the period of letting. A Good Housekeeping Deposit of £150 to be paid, in addition to the balance of the total cost of the let, 42 days prior to date of arrival. The Good Housekeeping Deposit will be refunded to you on as soon as an inventory and occupancy report has been completed, provided that the house and contents are left in a satisfactory condition, keys returned and charges for any additional services settled.
4. CANCELLATION: a) By you: If you are compelled to cancel your reservation, you should let us know as soon as possible; and then immediately confirm your cancellation in writing. Your cancellation will only become effective when we receive your written instruction. Cancellation up to 42 days prior to your arrival will result if forfeiture of your booking deposit, cancellation of your reservation after within 42 days prior to your arrival may result in forfeiture of the total cost of the let, however the Good Housekeeping Deposit would be refunded. Failure to cancel your reservation in writing will deem you responsible for the full cost of the reserved holiday. You are recommended to take out adequate holiday/vacation insurance to cover possible cancellations
b) By us: It is unlikely that it will be necessary for us to cancel your holiday, however we do reserve the right to do so. In such an event, we will do our utmost to offer you alternative date (subject to availability), or provide a full refund of rental tarrifs/deposits already paid.
5. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES: You are responsible for looking after 2 Millfort close and are expected to take all reasonable care of it during your stay. The property and all equipment, utensils, etc., must be left clean and tidy at the end of your holiday. You are also responsible for any breakages and/or damage to the property or its contents and these must be notified to the owner immediately. You are also liable for any loss of equipment from the property whilst being occupied by you and are advised to check the inventory carefully on arrival and report any missing or damaged articles to the owner without delay. Arrival will be 4pm on the day the rental commences and the property will need to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
The keys to the property must not be given out to any third parties, and no permission is given to make a copy of any keys provided.
Noise should be kept to a minimum during your stay and no excessive noise will be tolerated after 11pm.
6. PETS: We regret that pets are not permitted inside the property. We can suggest a very good kennels situated on the North Coast if you require this service.
7. DISCLAIMER: No responsibility will be accepted by the owners for any accident or loss of, or damage to personal effects, baggage, car or any other items belonging to you or any member of your party whether arising from the negligence of the owner, or that of any tenant of the house. The owners cannot accept liability for the failure of public services, such as water, electricity, or telephone. Nor for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons, who may control or supply public services or any actions taken in the vicinity of the property reserved by an authority over which we have no control. In the unlikely event of such an occurrence we will make all reasonable practical arrangements to mitigate their effects.
8. COMPLAINTS: We hope that your stay at 2 Millfort close fulfils your expectations, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of the property please contact us immediately so that we can resolve the problem. Upon departure I would encourage all guests to leave us feedback so we can improve or build on our service.